Talk

Advanced search

Suddenly regressing...should I be worried?

(6 Posts)
lionmummy Tue 20-Jan-09 20:52:04

My DD was toilet trained at 2yrs4 months & it went really well but suddenly (she's now 3.2)she keeps wetting herself. I picked her up from nursery tonight & she'd wet herself 3 times, (according to the number of trousers I had to wash in her bag!). She did the same at the weekend/yesterday at home & seems embarrassed when we chat about her having wet pants. She knows that she has to tell us/nursery teachers if she needs a wee & has been doing so well. There's no upheaval or anything that's changed at home - I'm stumped. Is this normal, any advice appreciated?

Travellerintime Tue 20-Jan-09 20:54:14

Not had experience of this, but could it be a urinary tract infection? I think that sometimes makes them wee a lot.

thisisyesterday Tue 20-Jan-09 20:54:15

uti?

lionmummy Tue 20-Jan-09 21:06:09

'scuse my ignorance here, would they complain that wee'ing hurt if they had a uti? Am just comparing it to cystitis when I've had it in the past.
Something I hadn't thought of certainly.

thisisyesterday Tue 20-Jan-09 21:21:16

not necessarily. i've had 2 UTI's and not known I had them! both picked up on tests while I was pg. but it's def poss to get it and not know

lionmummy Tue 20-Jan-09 21:42:17

Ok, will get this checked out, thanks for your advice here.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now