Talk

Advanced search

6.5 month old crying in his sleep all through night ?

(3 Posts)
jules43 Sun 11-Jan-09 11:00:17

Help.. We are having terrible sleepless nights. My 6.5 month old baby was ill over Xmas with vomiting and diarrhea, then got a cold. He has recovered now but we have taken him off cows milk as he developed a temporary intolerance.

The problem is he goes to bed around 7pm but cries in his sleep every hour to 2 hours all through the night. I did start giving him a night feed again but he still cries. He normally doesnt wake although sometimes he does then I feed him. He is doing it on his daytime naps too. He has just started sleeping on his side and seems to want to roll onto his front in his sleep?

It has been going on for a month, is it a growth spurt, teething,??? He is on soya milk temporarily so not sure if that is anything to do with it.

Any suggestions as I am shattered, I want to move him in his own room but don't want to make things worse....

PuzzleRocks Sun 11-Jan-09 11:31:09

Bumping for you.

keels26 Sun 11-Jan-09 12:24:20

My DD does this sometimes and used to do it more when she was a little baby. I always thought it was wind as the cry was quite high pitched and if I looked at her when she was crying she often had that 'windy' look. Does your baby suffer from wind or do you already use something for it? Did he cry before you changed his milk, might just be taking his belly a while to get used to it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now