Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

The terrible twos arrive with a vengence

(8 Posts)
Amanda3266 Sun 27-Mar-05 20:10:20

Well - in the last week my ds has gone from a sweet, good natured, easily distracted little angel to a screaming, whinging, tantrum throwing and biting little monster. He has been a little bit under the weather (as have we all) but it appears to have bought the terrible twos out with a vengence. He's fine as long as do what he wants but any attempt to dissuade him from an activity is met with a complete loss of strength in his legs. He falls to the ground with all the charm and finesse of an Italian footballer and lies there writhing around and screaming.
He has also unaccountably decided to eat crap - and by crap I mean peas from the compost heap, polysyrene (if he can get it), cardboard and yesterday as a piece de resistance was found scooping water out of the cats bowl with a mug and attempting to drink it. Taking the mug off him produced a tantrum of mammouth proportions and much snot and tears.

AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! Please tell me this is a phase.

anchovies Sun 27-Mar-05 20:13:04

It's just a phase!!!

PS Sounds like great fun...I can hardly wait!

colditzmum Sun 27-Mar-05 20:13:22

It's a phase.

Feel better now?

nnosam Sun 27-Mar-05 20:32:39

am having it too, my ds (2 last dec) has taken to drinking like a cat out of the water tray put out for the brids, that is drinking it after filling it with muck and sand..... lovely..
it is a phase, (i hope too)

flamesparrow Sun 27-Mar-05 20:34:00

My phase has been going for a while now Anyone out there want to tell me it is a short phase?

Socci Sun 27-Mar-05 20:47:47

Message withdrawn

Amanda3266 Sun 27-Mar-05 20:49:51

He's 2 and three months. May not be making it to three if he carries on. . It's a good job I love him.

Socci Sun 27-Mar-05 20:50:34

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now