Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

phil and teds pushchair

(6 Posts)
ang22 Mon 03-Nov-08 19:47:32

doea anyone know at what age i can put my son onto one of the double kit seats on a phil and teds rather than laying flat as he seems to be getting quite frustrated with not being able to see much when awake.

littlelamb Mon 03-Nov-08 19:51:41

I put my ds in at about 15 weeks, if you have the Sport then it reclines slightly. I padded it out with a cosy footmuff and he is very comfy. He is very big and strong though, and at 21 weeks is now happy to sit in it without the recline unless he is asleep. I think officially they say to wait til months but in reality I don't know anyone whose baby was happy underneath for that long

2point4kids Mon 03-Nov-08 19:52:29

DS2 went in the reclining back seat at about 4 months

sweetkitty Mon 03-Nov-08 19:53:02

I was thinking the exact same today DD3 is 16 weeks and getting too big for the cocoon.

ang22 Mon 03-Nov-08 19:53:57

yes ido have the sport and did notice it reclined. i might give it a go. think they recommend you to wait till sitting up but that could be months and he will go mad by then.

Nemoandthefireworks Mon 03-Nov-08 19:58:06

Think dd2 was about 4mths old when I started putting her in the back with padding to support her. Also if its the sport the seat can recline .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now