Talk

Advanced search

which night time nappies did you use please?

(10 Posts)
mads1 Thu 30-Oct-08 19:31:38

I have accepted the fact that dd(3.6yrs) is still ok to be in nappies at night - after reading other threads!
However, I can't seem to find big enough nappies that don't leak. I'm sick of washing sheets everyday (as if I didn't have enough to wash already!) and it can't be nice for dd to wake up wet either sad.
She is tall for her age ( ie wears 4-5year clothes) but not at all chubby etc.
Can anyone recommend some good night time nappies pleeeeeease.

feelingbitbetter Thu 30-Oct-08 19:53:33

Found this on another thread - Drynites, from Asda and Boots. Not sure if they are nappies or pull-ups, just remembered reading it. HTH.

juuule Thu 30-Oct-08 20:26:49

TotsBots size 3 plus Motherease wrap.

reiver Thu 30-Oct-08 21:33:44

Drynites are pull ups and there's a 4-7 size which may be worth trying but haven't found them to be absorbent enough.
Tesco own brand nappies (green packaging) size 6 are larger than other brands, good fit and absorbent too. Used with a Motherease wrap or trainer pant over the top, just in case, should cut down the laundry.

porgie Thu 30-Oct-08 21:48:41

i sneak in to ds room and quickly and quietly put him a new nappy on when i go to bed, otherwise everthing is soaked in the morning.
however this did not prevent him from getting up at 6 this morning and proceed to rub poo all over the carpet, the safety gate and himself!!!
what a lovely sight to wake up to!!!

DS (3.1yrs) is still in Tesco Superfit nappies size 5. they aren't pullups though. but they hold the most pee.

porgie Thu 30-Oct-08 21:55:57

forgot to say i use tescos too, they are fabulous and cheap too!

mads1 Thu 30-Oct-08 22:14:49

thank you! Plenty there to try out!
Never heard of the motherease wrap. Where can I find them please?
Porgie- I feel for you!

reiver Sat 01-Nov-08 14:41:38

You'll find wraps in shops/websites which stock reusable nappies.
For example www.babykind.co.uk/wrapsairflow.htm
or www.babykind.co.uk/trainerpants.htm#mothereasepants.
For overnight use I prefer the Motherease trainer pants as they are lined and absorb any "overflow" better!
I think the XL size in either should fit your DD.
Good luck!

Pheebe Sat 01-Nov-08 18:10:22

Most big supermarkets will stock pull ups for up to about age 13. You might need to ask though and/or get them to order them in for you. We use pampers pull ups

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now