Talk

Advanced search

My usually brilliant at bedtime DD, 9 mths, has started to wake at night...any ideas?

(3 Posts)
cashy Thu 30-Oct-08 11:27:28

My DD 9 mths has slept through since she was 10 weeks. Always gone from 6.30 - 6.30/7. Woke a few times with teething and illness around 5-6 mths but for the last 2 weeks has woken up screaming and standing up in her cot in the early hours of the morning. 2am last night.
DH and I take it in turns to go in and try to settle her - we have a CD she goes to sleep with so put that on which seems to calm her down, she'll happily lay back down in cot but as soon as we back out of the door she's back up again crying. I'm reluctant to go back to night-time feeding and I don't really think she's hungry. Nappy is clean. What else? Any ideas? Could this be seperation anxiety? Would appreciate any hints, tips, advice! We're sooo out of practice with this night-time waking, we're shattered!

mishymoo Thu 30-Oct-08 11:29:39

Not much advice but she could be teething again?

cashy Thu 30-Oct-08 11:30:32

mmm possible, top and bottom two are through so I guess is could be the next lot on the way...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now