Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Question about erections in little boys.

(16 Posts)
mumofthreebeauties Wed 09-Mar-05 00:56:49

This may seem abit of a strange question but it has been on the back of my mind for while now.

I have twin boys who are 4. One never seems to have an erection whereas the other has one every night and in the morning.

I know that probably both are "normal" but I am concerned they are soooooo different.

mummytojames Wed 09-Mar-05 01:20:23

mum the great things about twins is how diferant they are so many people think twins are alike but they can be diferent as you and me and this is there way of showing it

mumofthreebeauties Wed 09-Mar-05 01:25:20

I learnt very quickly not to compare. They are non identical and did EVERYTHING at different times. This is opposite ends of the spectrum though. I don't know who I'm concerned for though, the one that does or the one that doesn't!lol

Oh the things we mums worry about. I do have to day though that the one with the erections is alot more active and boystrous. I always joke that he got the double dose of testosterone! Maybe he did.

maggiems Thu 10-Mar-05 12:45:02

Mumofthreebeauties, I have been wondering the same thing on and off for the last 3.5 years which is the age my twin boys are. Mine are also non-id and have done most things at different times.I would be interested to hear if one of yours is always ahead or if its 50/50 as to who does what first. Unlike you I have found it difficult not to compare. One of mine generally does most things first.

cp3 Thu 10-Mar-05 13:07:40

My boy is 18 months. Why do boys get erections so young? When putting his nappy on i feel bad for touching it, but i have to lie it down or he will wee out off his nappy

tron Thu 10-Mar-05 18:07:14

my ds is 3 - he can stand there saying willy up, willy down willy up willy down making it stick up and go back down again - i get very embarrassed which makes him laugh and keep doing it - dh thinks it's just funny - is this normal? Also he has a thing about pants being really funny - but i suppose all boys are like that including the grown up ones!

psychomum5 Fri 11-Mar-05 10:10:53

I have 2 boys of 4 and 2 and they are both opposite on the erection front too. My eldest has had them since birth, and ALWAYS wakes up with one, yet my 2yr old has yet to have even one, as far as I can tell.
It has worried me on occasion, but then I have had the experience of being......

1 - the youngest in my family, and so everyone alse had kiddies before me, mainly boys, and I know from them that it is normal.

And 2 - I nannied for 5yrs for identical twin boys, and they both were opposite too...one was fascinated and played with his willy constantly, having erections lots, yet his twin was so blase!!!

The only thing I really worry about now is how to get the eldest to stop telling his teacher that ''my willy feels good'' whenever he is at school fiddleing, without either giving him a complex, or making it seem all the more desirable (which you can guarantee) should I tell him he mustn't!!!!!

Preggars Fri 11-Mar-05 11:24:19

Just read this an reminded me of a friends son who stated that he liked my painted toe nails. He was only three when he stood up in the front room after sitting by my feet and declared that his willy was up. His Mum seemed oblivious, then it dawned on me that it was my feet. We all played it down, and I always wear socks around him now!! A three year old with a foot fetish. Whatever next!!

Elvis Fri 11-Mar-05 14:01:55

Have always wondered about this. Ds1 has never to my knowledge had an erection. Ds2 sometimes seems to have his hands down there as often as his can playing the tickle game!!

I suppose everyone is different.

JaysMum Sat 12-Mar-05 07:18:19

How old are boys when they start having "wet dreams".......everyone in my family has girls....so no one knows at what age is normally starts. Ds1 is 11 and the past two nights he has woken up in the night saying he has wet the bed.....but there is not so much as a damp spot!!!!
He has suddenly developed an interest in girls....has got a couple of spots coming and has had a sore sounding croaky voice for the past 5 weeks....yet he hasnt got a sore throat.....is my baby starting to become a young man??????

StuartC Sat 12-Mar-05 08:09:39

JaysMum - I doubt that he's had a wet dream, though they'll be with him pretty soon.
If there's no evidence (damp patch) then he's probably needed a wee, dreamed of having one, and woken in time - but thought he's been too late (because his memory is the dream which is in advance of the action).
Having a wet dream would not be confused with having a wee. IME - (I won't go into full detail though it may be tmi for some people, also it's some years since the last one) - the dream will involve some gorgeous, ficticious female performing some sexual activity; waking at the very last moment; unable to stop the climax (and unwilling to stop it).
When he's had a wet dream he definitely won't be telling you about it.
Frequent masturbation prevents wet dreams - they seem to happen when the store is full. There's something to look forward to!

Mud Sat 12-Mar-05 08:18:32

oh god will I be able to cope when DS reaches those years

JaysMum Sat 12-Mar-05 14:05:58

Thanks.....my hubby said he cant remember his first so he couldnt tell me how old ds1 would be........somehow I think he might be telling me porkies!!!!!!

psychomum5 Sat 12-Mar-05 14:08:14

Wet dreams????

Arrgghhh.....don't wanna go there.....can I swap my boys now......

emmatom Sun 13-Mar-05 22:00:43

From cradle to grave - they're always bloomin' playing with it!! It's just the reasons for doing it that change.

charleypops Sun 13-Mar-05 22:10:11

Preggars - lol! A very close relation of mine would get an erection every time he came across his mum's bare feet while he was still crawling - he is now in his 30's with a fully fledged foot fetish!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now