Talk

Advanced search

Ideas for DS's Xmas presents? He will be 14 months then

(7 Posts)
ILikeYourSleeves Sun 19-Oct-08 21:28:04

Just thinking in advance what kind of things he'd like by then? He is outgrowing a lot of his 6 month+ toys now. What are hits with your little boys?

ginseng Sun 19-Oct-08 21:37:26

HI, my son loved the little tykes car, he still loves it now at 3 years old, it was expensive at £40 but well worth the money as it really lasts for years, I think most ride on toys are a hit at that age.

MyPumpkinDsHappyHalloweenBday Sun 19-Oct-08 21:39:09

Building blocks, big chunky thomas and friends (ages 12months+)
boots have some great offers now, 3 for 2.

LolaLadybird Mon 20-Oct-08 09:23:22

We've got DS the ELC whizz around garage for his first birthday in November. Lots of my friends had them for their DS's about that age and are still playing with them now at 3.

When DD turned 1, my brother bought her a push-along walker which turned into a ride-one with a trailer - that's been really popular.

LunaFairy Mon 20-Oct-08 14:11:35

I bought my ds the fisher price garage last christmas. He was 2 then. He loves it and still a years on plays with it every day. Out of any toys I've bought him in thelast 12 months, nothing beats the garage.

Cars, trains, anything that moves is always a good buy.

I would say just don't spend too much. At that age they lose interest very quickly.

UmMwahahahaaaaa Mon 20-Oct-08 14:23:13

Aquadraw mat

Brilliant. You can use paintbrushes and water too.

LunaFairy Mon 20-Oct-08 14:26:35

Agree - Aquadraw is brilliant.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: