Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Light brown discharge in 4 year old's knickers

(4 Posts)
toffeeapple Sat 18-Oct-08 12:23:06

Hi, I discovered yesterday some brown discharge in my 4 year old dd's knickers.
I initially thought it might be poo that she didn't wipe properly, but it was more at the front. She had a shower and put clean ones on, and I noticed some more discharge the day after, again really really light brown, and not as much as the day before.
It's almost more seethrough than brown if you see what I mean.

Any suggestions?

blinks Sun 19-Oct-08 00:09:35

has she been swimming recently or have you changed her bubble bath? could be a reaction to something like that?

frustratedmumof3 Sun 19-Oct-08 00:18:00

Little girls can sometimes have a discharge, it's not that unusual. My DD had something similar when she was younger. GP thought it could be an infection and gave some antibiotics. Is she feeling sore? Pain when peeing? Has she been cycling - could have banged herself? Take her to your GP - they probably would have seen it before!

frustratedmumof3 Sun 19-Oct-08 01:14:25

What about Thrush - just thinking what my DD had - sure that was it! Can leave a yellowish brownish stain. I think it's to do with with yeast? What a sad person am I MNing at this time. DH home now so better go to bed!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now