Talk

Advanced search

Hey BOYS, HECTATE, CHRISTYWHISTY,MADAMDEATHSTARE, RAGGEDROBIN,BANANAFB, MARGO, AND LUCKY LADY, RE. THE WRIST STRAP, UPDATE!!

(10 Posts)
geraldinetheluckygoat Fri 17-Oct-08 20:41:19

Without sounding really netmums and cheesy....
wanted to say thanks for your advice to get my runaway ds a wrist strap, I did it! I got some this week, he's been on it once, hw wasn't overly impressed, and now just the mere whiff of wrist strap has him back by my side!!!!!! HORRRAYYYYYYY! Did not have to contend with embarassing and undignified anneka rice style race through centre of town today to retrieve him!!
Have also started one of those pasta jar reward systems at home (also read about that working on someone elses thread on here) and OMG, he is like different child, NO tantrums today at all! He turned round to me today and looked so pleased when he said " I am being a very good boy today aren't I Mummy?"

So THANKS, EVERYONE, I am so much less stressed today than I was last week!!!
grin grin grin

geraldinetheluckygoat Fri 17-Oct-08 21:07:22

Ahem

BoysAreLikeZombies Fri 17-Oct-08 21:08:28

Yay

BoysAreLikeZombies Fri 17-Oct-08 21:09:20

<<snort>> at missing an Anneka-stylee run through town

geraldinetheluckygoat Fri 17-Oct-08 21:34:27

it was something to behold!

childrenofthecornsilk Fri 17-Oct-08 21:43:14

have you tried haribo?

geraldinetheluckygoat Fri 17-Oct-08 21:45:25

Actually, you know what I did? I exchanged the bits of pasta in the jar for 2p's and we went to the sweetshop and he got 20p pick and mix! So yeah, am bribing with sweets!

childrenofthecornsilk Fri 17-Oct-08 21:47:10

grin
always works with me! (that's with me ; not for me.)

christywhisty Fri 17-Oct-08 22:04:21

RaggedRobin Sat 18-Oct-08 16:23:16

you'll have to find anoter way to keep fit now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now