Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

what to wear in baby bjorn

(8 Posts)
mololoko Thu 16-Oct-08 21:02:22

sorry if in wrong topic.

if i take 11 wo dd for a walk in the baby bjorn outside, what should she wear underneath?

am worried about arms and legs getting too cold if not wearing much, or the rest of her getting too hot if i layer up!

anyone tried the fleece cover? any good?

Yurtgirl Thu 16-Oct-08 21:07:04

Wear what you would normally wear - If you need a coat put it on after installing baby in the sling. Dont wrap up baby too much or she will overheat

Take a blanket to wrap round her if you think she might get cold - I suspect you wont get much use out of an overpriced fleecy cover! esp as you cant normally carry a baby in a baby bjorn for that many months

hth

2point4kids Thu 16-Oct-08 21:08:53

I dress DS as usal. Jumper over outfit for outside and then take a blanket to wrap round him if its chillier or if he falls asleep.

CantSleepWontSleep Thu 16-Oct-08 21:09:27

I'd put her in the same as I would if going for a walk in the pushchair. The carrier is fairly well ventilated, so she won't get that much extra heat from it.

CandleQueen Thu 16-Oct-08 21:10:42

I wear a my normal jacket, which is quite voluminous, and wrap us both up! I also take a small fleece blanket (buggy blanket from Mothercare?) to wrap over ds and tuck him in.
And don't forget a hat for LO!

ADragonIs4LifeNotJustHalloween Thu 16-Oct-08 21:11:14

I'd get a Coorie instead so she's already bundled up in a cosy fleece wrap

madamy Thu 16-Oct-08 21:11:22

Tights rather than socks under trousers so that she doesn't get bare bits of leg as trousers always seem to ride up!

thehairybabysmum Thu 16-Oct-08 21:22:52

i always put ds in trousers that still had fet in like a babygrow so as not to have bare legs showing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now