Talk

Advanced search

THE MYSTERY THAT IS THE PASTA JAR!

(5 Posts)
Merlin Wed 15-Oct-08 15:53:40

OK, sorry for being lazy not bothering to search as I am sure this has been done to death but can anyone just give me the basic instructions on how this works? [ thick emotion] grin

Thanks.

Merlin Wed 15-Oct-08 16:33:08

bump

Flamesparrow Wed 15-Oct-08 16:35:44

You get pasta.

They get a piece when they are good.

You either go with the positive thing where they ONLY get good pasta, or you can go with the less earthy method when you take away pasta for bad behaviour.

At the end of x time/when they have a certain amount, pasta is exchanged for summat.

DD just liked getting pasta grin

We sat and painted it pretty colours and glitter and stuff before we used it too.

dustystar Wed 15-Oct-08 16:37:18

hello Merlinsmile Sparkler has a xmas thread running soemwhere.

OFSTEDoutstanding Wed 15-Oct-08 19:18:02

I used this method with one of the children I looked after when I was a nanny but she seemed to enjoy filling the jar with me during the week to get a treat if the jar was full and then emptying it at the weekends for being naughty with parents (used to really bug me because I used to leave it almost full so that parents could give her the treat not me and still she would get it emptied!!!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now