Talk

Advanced search

Ds is hooked!

(5 Posts)
ETsmum Tue 01-Mar-05 08:41:23

My ds is hooked on certain toys/items - namely balls, hats and balloons, and he has been for around the last 6 months (he's now 19m.) He will play with other toys, but these items by far give him the most pleasure It's just that none of my friends children seem quite so passionate about anything, and I wirry sometimes that he is a little obsessive!!

Have any of your ds/dd's gone through similar, and do you think it's normal? Should I just be happy that he has inexpensive tastes?

nailpolish Tue 01-Mar-05 08:43:22

hes sounds like a real sweetie! my dd (2.4yrs) is obsessed with anything that has a rabbit on it, especially jigsaws

dont worry, as i say he sounds like great fun!

ETsmum Tue 01-Mar-05 08:46:54

He is FANTASTIC fun, just as I said I'm terrible for comparing him to others (know I shouldn't!) Most of his friends seem to play with whatever.... I am happy that he has quite a personality though

nailpolish Tue 01-Mar-05 08:50:26

does he 'comtemplate' a lot of things? maybe he will be thinker when he grows up, i always think my dd will be like that. she thinks about everything before she does it

ETsmum Tue 01-Mar-05 09:18:48

Hmmmmm, sometimes, depending on his mood. He is quite cautious of new thinmgs.... But at the same time he can have SO MUCH ENERGY!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now