Talk

Advanced search

order of teeth coming in

(6 Posts)
TracyK Mon 28-Feb-05 09:45:59

is there a certain order they come in. Nursery has a chart and according to it my ds next ones should be the 3rd and 4th on the bottom - either side of the middle 2 - iykwim.
but it looks like he's getting his canines on top just now. are all babies diff?

lilsmum Mon 28-Feb-05 09:48:07

yes definately!!! my dd got 3 on the bottom (middle) the top 2, then another bottom, then 2 more on top, then 4 molars!!!

they can pretty much come in any order i think.xx

TracyK Mon 28-Feb-05 09:52:32

good to hear - as i thought he was going to not get the bottom 3 and 4 as his cousin is missing bottom 1 -4 and has to have false ones made!

lilsmum Tue 01-Mar-05 15:09:36

wow!!! never heard of that before!! but yes it is quite normal for the teeth to come in various order

xx

Hulababy Tue 01-Mar-05 15:21:20

The books and charts all have an typical order of when teeth come in. However, my DD got them all in the wrong order and didn't even get her first tooth until she was 13 months.

kimbie Wed 02-Mar-05 21:03:44

Only one of my dd2 teeth appeared at the bottom then the next one was one at the top/middle and then the next one at the bottom in the middle now she has the other top middle one growing!! She looked really funny with 1 tooth on top and bottom.
So i dont think they are meant to come in a certain order!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now