Talk

Advanced search

Please, tell me that your hitting, throwing, rampaging toddler turned into a nice child at some point...

(6 Posts)
tryingtoleave Thu 18-Sep-08 13:07:39

I've just had a really hard few days with ds and could do with some reassurance that I'm not raising some kind of future criminal. Or do the worst behaved toddlers turn into the naughtiest children? In which case I'm in big trouble...

feeble Thu 18-Sep-08 13:19:51

yes my DD was a nightmare and is now a calm peace loving 4 year old (most of the time grin

tryingtoleave Thu 18-Sep-08 13:22:54

thank you, that's what I need to hear smile

castille Thu 18-Sep-08 13:27:26

When I was a child our neighbours had the most terrifying, tantrum-throwing, biting, toy-chucking, screaming toddler.

She is now a gentle, hard-working, well-paid twentysomething with impeccable manners

grin

cory Thu 18-Sep-08 17:50:41

Dd was a little horror and every single school report has stressed what a well-behaved child she is. Apparently I was worse, but I've grown into a law-biding citizen. Hang on in there wink

DrNortherner Thu 18-Sep-08 17:52:51

Awww, how old is he?

FWIW my ds was a manic toddler - running, jumping, bouncing, kicking, thumping - erverything! He had a tough year in reception at school. But now I can say he is alot more chilled out at 6 years old.

<touches wood>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now