Talk

Advanced search

yesterday my baby girl..............

(8 Posts)
SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Sat 13-Sep-08 11:09:10

just got up and walked grin

she was sat in he middle of my mums floor watching my nephew <he is a month older than her> toddle about with a toy in his hand looking quite thoughtfull. when nephew walked into the kitchen she just got up and tottered after him grin

i wonder what she was thinking when she watching him? maybe 'hmm he is doing that thing where they get about on just their feet i wonder if i should try that'?

she has never shown any interest in walking. she is 15 months btw.

we are going to clarks later and then going to mils to show off her new shoes.

pregnantbelly09 Sat 13-Sep-08 11:18:36

Awww, bless her.

Lazarou Sat 13-Sep-08 11:22:29

When ds1 had his first shoes they took a picture of him looking really proud. That was in Clarks, but they didn't do that for ds2.
Have fun buying shoes.

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Sat 13-Sep-08 11:24:57

i will have fun grin they took a picture of dd1 in clarks too. looking very proud of herself also. but she had awakard feet and the only shoes that fit her were £45 my first kickers. i wasnt looking proud i was looking shock and angry

hopefully dd2 will have normal feet.

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Sat 13-Sep-08 11:58:51

hmm been looking at clarks website. will she need first shoes or pre walkers? she is juts sort of tottering about, but she is tottering a lot rather than mainly crawling.

i wouldnt call it walking though grin definately tottering or staggering.

i can remember there being a difference with dd1. they were just shoes or pram shoes.

taczilla Sat 13-Sep-08 12:32:49

Hello if I remember correctly she should toddle shoeless or at least in soft shoes for 6 weeks first to let the feet "settle". I would avoid pre-walkers, as I feel they are just a money maker for Clarks.

Megglevache Sat 13-Sep-08 12:34:12

grin

Bet she has been walking since she was 11 months. Like that Lou from Little Britain grin

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Sat 13-Sep-08 13:13:47

lol megglevache! probably! she did just get up and walk after hvaing shown no interest in even attempting it before

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now