Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone's toddler age dc go to Little Kickers?

(5 Posts)
MuffinMclay Thu 04-Sep-08 16:22:34

Is it any good? Is it very blokey and/or pushy parenty? The ones near(ish) to us are at the weekends, and I hate the thought of standing on the sidelines with lots of blokey football-loving fathers yelling whatever people yell in football situations (can you tell football isn't really my thing grin).

coolbeans Thu 04-Sep-08 17:52:26

My ds is 2.7 and goes to little kickers, but his class is during the week, so is full of mothers and nannies and not blokey at all!

He loves it - but the coach at our class is quite realistic about how much you can do with a bunch of 2 year olds, so it's not particulary footbally. Mine spends a large proportion of time trying to get hold of the coach's whistle which he thinks is the best thing since sliced bread. smile

Best thing about the whole experience for the parents is seeing them in their (seriously sweet) uniforms.

MuffinMclay Thu 04-Sep-08 19:36:47

Do they run around a lot and burn off lots of energy?

I'm struggling at the moment to find ways of tiring ds1 (2.4) out.

SmallShips Thu 04-Sep-08 20:09:09

My DS 2.6 went (no longer though), they did alot of running around. Alot of Mums at ours, but my DH took DS. They run around cones, kick a ball about and do the alphabet and counting. Its good, rather expensive though for what it is.

MummyOf3children Fri 04-Mar-16 17:48:31

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now