Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Malicious weeing!

(5 Posts)
Bowsy Thu 28-Aug-08 20:46:49

My 3yr old son is cross at going to bed before his two elder brothers, and if in the middle of a temper tantrum he can't find anything else to throw in his room, he will stand and look at me before weeing... The other two had tempers but never like this - any ideas??

snarky Thu 28-Aug-08 20:47:36

my 3yo does it as well grin

I have never SEEN such defiance!

Bowsy Thu 28-Aug-08 20:55:20

I know - it's the way that he looks me in the eye before he does it - i've managed to stop him a bit by taking away his fave cuddle blanket for a whole morning or pm after he's done it - feel mean though...

Shitehawk Thu 28-Aug-08 21:00:24

"If you cannot wee in the right place, I will just have to put you back into nappies".

And follow through if he does it again.

Might just do the trick ...

Donk Thu 28-Aug-08 21:25:02

DS did this to get a reaction (after DH reacted badly to a genuine accident). I had to spend a couple of weeks totally ignoring the wee - and going back to clean up when he had forgotten about it, and was engaged in something else or asleep.
With no feedback (positive or otherwise) the behaviour ceased to be rewarded and so stopped.

I don't know if this is any help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now