Talk

Advanced search

Restless Baby

(5 Posts)
clarebear24 Mon 25-Aug-08 20:56:40

Hi my 6mth old was a really good sleeper at nightsmile but has recently become very restless and is crying a lot at night sad. I know she is probably teething, we have tried calpol, calprofen, ashton and parsons etc. We dont know what else to do any suggestions?

AvenaLife Mon 25-Aug-08 20:58:55

Hi clarebear smile
Anbesol liquid os very good for teething, you can get this from the chemist. Is she waking up alot or not going to sleep?

pinata Tue 26-Aug-08 15:26:59

is she warm enough? mine always gets restless when she's cold and i've found nights getting much chillier already

Pinkjenny Tue 26-Aug-08 15:35:32

Dentinox teething gel is a winner in our house, I'm forever grabbing it and applying it to dd in the middle of the night.

clarebear24 Tue 26-Aug-08 16:50:18

Thanks everyone, havent tried the anbesol, so will give that a go. She defo warm enough in fact i had to change her sleeping bag last night cause she felt so hot, maybe she is sick?? God knowssad. She wont sleep in the day either. Iread somwhere that gifted children cant sleep, maybe she has become gifted in the past week wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now