Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

My 21 month old ds2 sleeps for hours!

(3 Posts)
1980louisiana Tue 15-Feb-05 21:50:22

This is a slightly weird one and im not complaining! My Ds1 is 4 and has adhd and maybe sleeps for anything from 7-10 hours. My Ds2 sleeps for anything from 13 to 17 hours. i put him in his cotbed the other evening at 7pm and he slept to 12am! I checked on him a few times and i was going to wake him up but wasnt sure what to do as he had a bit of a cold also. Last night he slept for 13 and a half hours and still had an hour and a half nap this afternoon! Maybe hes just having a growth spurt. The reason im asking for advice is my eldest son apart from when he was a baby has never been a really long sleeper like Ds2. Ds2 has been an excellent sleeper from day 1. I was wondering does anyone else have a child who could sleep the day away also. Should i let him sleep or should i wake him? He used to always be up about 8am or 9am but has been sleeping to after 10 or even 12 like the other day for the past few weeks.

M155PIGGY Tue 15-Feb-05 21:54:47

Some people would definitely say you were so lucky!
All my 3 sleep 12 hours at night (19m / 4yr / 5yr) little one sleeps 12-13hrs and then has only just stopped having 2 naps during the day but still has at least 2 hours every afternoon and every time we go out in the car. Difficult to understand why some children never seem to sleep much.

pinkdiamond Tue 15-Feb-05 21:59:51

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now