Talk

Advanced search

Dd won't let anyone else take her to the toilet

(4 Posts)
bobsi Thu 14-Aug-08 13:08:55

Dd is 2.10 ad has been potty trained with enormous success for about 6 weeks. I have a ds who is 3 months old. Ds has been in hospital twice in the last five weeks for a total of 5 nights and I have stayed in with him. We've been very careful to explain what's going on to dd and spend quality one on one time with her every day.
However, she's become very clingy and wants Mummy to do everything to the point where she won't let anyone else take her to the toilet. On her last day of pre-school before the summer she refused to go saying that she would wait for Mummy and ended up wetting herself, she won't let my friends take her and at one point wouldn't let her Grandparents take her. I'm so worried about her going back to pre-school - any ideas?

elmoandella Thu 14-Aug-08 15:09:16

this will be the way for a long time . with ds because i'm the main carer he's even fussy if dp is to take him. and ds doesn't like strangers watching him.

bobsi Thu 14-Aug-08 16:56:04

But how do you cope at nursery/pre-school/anytime you're not there?

elmoandella Thu 14-Aug-08 20:20:11

he's not going to nursery till april.

dp ends up clearing up pee from floor when i'm not there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now