Talk

Advanced search

Bathroom safety

(7 Posts)
fledtoscotland Wed 13-Aug-08 09:39:43

this is probably totally the wrong section to post this in but need some help.

when i was pregnant with DS i saw this box in a catalogue that was designed to lock bathroom cleaning products away. it was a white plastic box tall enough for bottles etc. now i need it, i cannot for the life of me remember where i saw it.

has anyone else seen one or can point me in the right direction. DS is into everything in the bathroom and am running of out of space on shelves to keep stuff out of his reach.

TIA

Debra1981 Wed 13-Aug-08 22:48:58

i dont know if this is any help but i dont currently have any bathroom cupboards or shelves so keep all toiletries and medicines in a large plastic lidded container with hinged catches on either side of the lid, stackable, I think people tend to have them for garages or longer term storage anyway, I got it from a cheap retail park shop called 'in-store' (3 for £10). hope you find something

ummadam Thu 14-Aug-08 14:17:42

is this what you are looking for? the cleanign products one is quite good but the medicine one is far to small.

fledtoscotland Thu 14-Aug-08 18:41:34

ummadam - have you got a link cos its sounds exactly what i wanted.. thanks

ummadam Thu 14-Aug-08 19:05:43

I really thought I'd put the link in! and the award for the dummest person on MN goes to me!

here

I can't find one in the uk right now but they sometimes turn up on ebay.

fledtoscotland Thu 14-Aug-08 19:18:09

thanks for that. its was identical to that but with a white lid. i so cross i didnt buy it at the time and have now thrown the catalogue out.

will email their UK supplier.

thanks again.

nannyL Thu 14-Aug-08 19:35:44

could they be in jojomamanbabe or what ever thats called?

i think i remember seeing one of those in a catalouge at my nanny friends house and that was what we always looked at there

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now