Talk

Advanced search

PFB question... Sorry

(9 Posts)
youcannotbeserious Sun 10-Aug-08 10:14:45

Have just moved my 12WO DS from a moses basket to a crib as he was getting too big for the moses basket.

However, now he's in the crib, he shimmies down so that his legs are bent up at the bottom.

If I move him up again, he'll just thrash about until he's got himself into a little ball again and then sleeps peacefully.

Is it OK just to leave him like that? I'm guessing it is, as he seems perfectly happy, but just want to check.

Really sorry if that's a bit PFB (He is and I am!! blush)

nannynz Sun 10-Aug-08 10:19:20

Absolutly leave him if he's happy. He probably feels more secure like that.

youcannotbeserious Sun 10-Aug-08 12:29:00

Thanks!

ellideb Sun 10-Aug-08 12:33:28

Sounds really cute! Can't wait to meet mine! Nowt wrong with PFB syndrome!

youcannotbeserious Sun 10-Aug-08 12:36:48

Thanks Elliedeb!! When is your LO due?

motherinferior Sun 10-Aug-08 12:39:33

They're quite, you know, plastic, babies. grin

ellideb Sun 10-Aug-08 12:44:54

You saying that made me feel all broody again all of a sudden! I'm due in 5 weeks! Have you taken a piccie of him all scrunched up at the bottom of his crib yet?

youcannotbeserious Sun 10-Aug-08 13:28:17

No... Not taken a photo of him, but now you mention it, I will... grin

5 weeks!! Not long at all!

meandmyjoe Sun 10-Aug-08 20:15:19

My ds still does this now and he's 1! He always did it as soon as I put him in his cot at 10 weeks. He used to wriggle down in his sleep. He was in a baby sleeping bag so no danger of blankets over his head. I just left him to it! Now he puts himslf to sleep and I watch him on the video baby monitor, he ALWAYS grabs his comfort blanket (my old t-shirt hmm) and wriggles right down to the foot of his cot, chomps on his blanket for a minute and dozes off peacefully so I'd leave him to it, sounds fine to me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now