Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

DD1 & DS...Every other word is 'bum', followed by a mass of hysterical laughter - how long does it go on for?!?!?!

(12 Posts)
zephyrcat Mon 04-Aug-08 20:49:19

They're driving me mad! DD1 is 6 and a half and DS is 4. They think it's clever and funny to go on about bums all day long! Please tell me it'll be over soon?!

Katisha Mon 04-Aug-08 20:51:37

DSs aged 6 and 8 are at it a lot, especially the 6 year old. Captain Underpants hasn't helped...

DorrisMcWhirter Mon 04-Aug-08 20:53:27

Dd1 is only 3.6 and is finding the term 'Pink Poo' totally hysterical hmm Looking at the ages of your DC's, I've got this for a long time haven't I?
Hearty sympathies grin

zephyrcat Mon 04-Aug-08 20:57:09

Oh no so this really is just the beginning??! grin

DD2 is just turned 2 and is already falling over on purpose and shouting out "bum bum" so that they all laugh!

wrinklytum Mon 04-Aug-08 20:58:07

Oh Lord.DS has laughed hysterically all day cos I dropped the dinner and said "Bumholes"(I wanted to say arseholes but felt this was not a good plan with a 4 year old parrot)He keeps repeating it and giggling hysterically.......what have I done is this the start of the bum related phenomena?

derelicte Mon 04-Aug-08 20:59:15

DD (3.6) also finds bottom/bum/willy/poo an endless source of mirth. Especially if it's rolled into one hilarious word: bottomwillypoobum.

She also likes drawing bottoms. She drew 'a walking bottom' today, which was a pair of huge arse cheeks with a little pair of legs attached. hmm

noonki Mon 04-Aug-08 21:02:21

lol derelicte

Ledodgy Mon 04-Aug-08 21:04:45

Oh mine are like this atm dd is 4 and ds1 is 2.5. Ds likes to say 'all done bum, bum' whenever anything has finished. He also will flash his bottom at any given opportunity saying 'Bum, bum' followed by lots of hilarity. He has also started saying 'OOhhhh' when he doesn't get what he wants. I think having an older sibling does not help!

sweetkitty Mon 04-Aug-08 21:05:36

it's winky in this house

Songs of "Daddys got a winky" plus telling my neighbour they aren't allowed to look at Daddy's winky but are allowed to look at babies winkies (my friends little boy having a nappy change)

zephyrcat Mon 04-Aug-08 21:11:10

Oh thank goodness you've all got them too!! I was beginning to wonder!

Lol @ the walking bum picture!

Overmydeadbody Mon 04-Aug-08 21:14:16

I think they grow out of it when they're about 45-50ish maybe?

wulfstan Mon 04-Aug-08 21:45:31

it's poo here. DS1 (2.9) keeps saying "Mummy, tell me about poo. Where is poo made? What's in poo? What's in my poo? We don't eat poo, it makes you sick. Tell me about poo.....

Where is the cat's willy. Is her tail a willy? Why don't people have tails? Will you grow a willy when you're a big man (I'm female)...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now