Talk

Advanced search

Where can I get magnetic nombers and a metal board ??

(7 Posts)
mummyloveslucy Sun 03-Aug-08 18:16:41

Hi, I'm decorating our spare bedroom as a play room for our daughter at the moment. She has pink walls, a bed in the corner, a jolly phonics freeze, storage for toys,a dressing up box and book shelf.
I would like to find a metal sheet for the wall where she can use magnetic letters to make up words. She is a bit young for this at the mo as she's only 3.5, but it would be a fun way of recognising letters etc. Does anyone know where I could get somthing like this ?
Or if you have any other ideas for her play room I'd be greatfull.
Thanks. smile

LIZS Sun 03-Aug-08 18:55:58

She's not too young ! She can use all sorts of magnetic stuff like puzzles and shapes on one as well as letters and numbers. Is this too small ? Otherwise try kitchen or office stationery departments/stores for something such as this which is a writing board too.

LIZS Sun 03-Aug-08 18:58:54

oh and elc do the pots of magnetic letters, numbers etc

Carnival Sun 03-Aug-08 18:59:24

ikea

savoycabbage Sun 03-Aug-08 19:01:02

I got some nice bigish letters at woolies and you can get lovely wooden magnetic letters.

letters

IKEA do a wooden blackboard

We have got these

which my two love.

mummyloveslucy Sun 03-Aug-08 19:03:30

Thanks LIZS, That's fantastic. I like the idea of being able to wright on it too. smile

mummyloveslucy Sun 03-Aug-08 19:05:30

Thanks savoycabbage, they look great.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now