Talk

Advanced search

Rant about unreasonable selfish inconsiderate baby behaviour, aarrghhhhh!

(3 Posts)
Mummyfor3 Thu 31-Jul-08 14:40:33

DS3 aged 18 weeks has now been sleeping like an angel in his pram in the garden for *4 hours* after having spent all night (and I am not kidding: *all night*) chewing on boobies or flipping on his front (new found skill).
Please do not say I should sleep when he sleeps as DSs1 and 2 would kill each other if I am not available as referee - hmm, on scond thought, it is quite tempting to let them get on with it grin.
Oh, little garden gnome is awake and yelling to be served, must run to meet his needs...

VictorianSqualor Thu 31-Jul-08 14:42:28

I wish I could get 4 hours!
Instead we just had the night time olympics...

Mummyfor3 Thu 31-Jul-08 15:42:20

I know, I should be grateful: dishwasher unloaded, clean laundry folded and put away, 2 loads of dirty laundry washed and hung up to dry, I had 3 mugs of tea (and need bathroom again grin, sorry, TMI?), made 3 long overdue phone calls and read lots of MN threads!
Still, imagine 4 hours uninterrupted sleep at night [look of intense longing emoticon]...
But isn't it nice to see how they are aquiring new skills? Just wish they could practice during the day to tire themselves out for the night.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now