Talk

Advanced search

First Tooth?

(7 Posts)
DanJARMouse Sun 20-Jul-08 13:33:21

What age do we usually get the first tooth? Being the slattern i am, ive never recorded how old the girls were when they got their first tooth.

DS is 7.5mnths and no sign of anything yet - except dribble!

Remind me and tell me its normal!

bubblagirl Sun 20-Jul-08 13:37:34

my friends little girl has only just got tooth and is 10 months and my ohter friend little girl was nearly 2 when got first teeth all came through within a week

MrsJamin Sun 20-Jul-08 13:46:20

Totally normal, my DS's appeared at 4 1/2 months but I have heard that they can be still all-gums on their 1st birthday and that's fine too.

merryandmad Sun 20-Jul-08 13:47:12

My dd2 was 5 months for her 1st and 6 months.

She was a June baby and my Dad used to sing "all I want for christmas is my two front teeth"- she'd got them both by Chrismas.

My dd1 was about 6/7 months, but my friends dd has just had her 1st at 13 mnths

Hulababy Sun 20-Jul-08 14:09:47

DD was 13 months before she got her first teeth - and she was muh older before her front two bottoms ones came in (supposed to be first)

violetsmile Sun 20-Jul-08 14:40:09

DS was 8 months when got his first tooth but within a week he had 4. He's 11 months now and still just has the 4! I don't think there are any rules to be honest. All 'normal' imo. My friends son had no teeth til a week before his 1st birthday but at 18 months he has them all, even the big back molars. It's normal, don't worry!

DanJARMouse Sun 20-Jul-08 14:44:36

cheers guys, i just couldnt remember!

no worries yet then!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now