Talk

Advanced search

Table & Chair set for 15mth old

(6 Posts)
KazzaL Fri 18-Jul-08 13:19:47

Firstly apologies, I couldn't decided whether to post in here or in feeding, but decided on here.

My DS absolutely hates his highchair since he's been in nursery where he sits on a little wooden chair with arms at a table to eat all his meals. So we've decided to try to get him a little table & chair set. Most of the sets available are either too big or the sets don't have arms. The best option I have found so far is something like the mothercare Pine cube convertible highchair but we already have 2 highchairs, so i don't really want to pay for another highchair which can then chnage to be a table & chair.

has anyone found anything better?

chocbutton Fri 18-Jul-08 14:07:54

not sure if you meant you wanted a high chair or not, but we bought chairs and table for DS for painting, messing, eating etc - he loves it and it is very easy to clean. Not sure if this is what you meant though?

cmotdibbler Fri 18-Jul-08 14:10:09

I got a whole stack of little plastic chairs and a table that are like garden chairs - mine were off ebay, but a lot of garden centres seem to have them at the moment. Dead cheap, have arms, and you can use them for parties.

KazzaL Fri 18-Jul-08 14:26:26

Thanks - I've looked at the ikea ones chocbutton, but wasn't sure as they had no arms and whether the seat was too high for him - I do like easy to keep clean though and they are quite cheap compared to anything else. AND what girl can resist an excuse to go to Ikea grin

chocbutton Fri 18-Jul-08 16:57:27

they are great, look nice too - DS is 18 months and loves his, I think he likes them with no arms as they are easy to get on and off

kwaker5 Sat 19-Jul-08 20:46:24

Another option might be a Kaboost if space is an issue? My ds loves being up at the table properly on a grown up chair.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now