Talk

Advanced search

Suddenly Fractious 17 month old.

(6 Posts)
Ags Fri 04-Feb-05 23:16:11

Hi, wondering if anyone has any similar experiences and remedies that may help. My normally sunny and good humoured 17 month old has recently been incredibly grumpy in the afternoon. This can take the form of crying a lot after waking from his nap or just being whingy and crying sporadically. There is no evidence of teething but this may be a possibility. Also wonder if he is bored. Although we do get out a good bit for play groups/jolly tots and play dates. I also interact, read to him and play with him quite a lot. Any advice would be gratefully received as I hate seeing him so upset and feel terrible that nothing I do seems to comfort him. Eventually he gets distracted enough by something that he stops but this is very variable. Thanks for reading.

Clayhead Fri 04-Feb-05 23:23:07

Molars? Hvae you tried giving Calpol or similar to see if that changes anything?

Just an idea.

oops Fri 04-Feb-05 23:31:03

Message withdrawn

Ags Fri 04-Feb-05 23:36:18

Oops, SNAP back at you my little one is not eating well either. Will stock up on the calpol and see if it works. Thanks Clayhead.

oops Sun 06-Feb-05 00:50:53

Message withdrawn

CHIEFPICKLE Sun 06-Feb-05 01:18:18

hi oops I have a 13 month old daughter and it sounds familiar lol!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now