Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone used a goi goi pillow?

(4 Posts)
Ebb Mon 14-Jul-08 10:12:09

If so please tell me your experiences. Did it help? How old was your baby when you started using it? Did you use it at night as well? Cranial osteopath has recommended getting something for 8wk old ds as he always lies on his right side of his head and it's getting noticably flat. Apparently in Sweden all the hospitals recommend goi goi pillows from birth. Any info / thoughts would be much appreciated. TIA.

MatNanPlus Mon 14-Jul-08 15:23:54

Not used that one but have used this and also hung bright mobile and toys on the side baby didn't favour to encourage head turning and turned baby in cot so window on side he was to turn to.

matildax Mon 14-Jul-08 15:42:01

hello ebb,at about 7 weeks we noticed that our sons head on one side was getting very flat, as he favoured one side also. and i started to worry.
the dr and midwife said it would correct itself, but i was not convinced. i looked up flathead on google, and came across sleepcurve.com it was really interesting, and there products are amazing. i bought the cot matress which you place over your normal matress, i also bought some fitted sheets from sleepcurve also. it was the best thing i have ever used!!! his head improved, but he also slept so much better, the mattress mimics the curve in your arm, you know when you hold your baby. i did not really want a pillow,(worried he would fall off it, or pull it over his head!!! wink ) and found this indispensible (sp)
i was going to put it on ebay, but if you would like to buy it from me, then let me know ok? it comes with spare matress cover, and 3 fitted sheets. hth xx

Elibean Mon 14-Jul-08 18:24:50

We've used them for dd2, who has reflux and breathing issues so benefits from raised head. They've been great, though can't comment on the flat head part...maybe because we used them from the start??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now