Talk

Advanced search

How to get it off?!

(6 Posts)
Frizbe Tue 01-Feb-05 18:06:50

Ok, so dd made a great leap at the weekend whilst I was away and started drawing in earnest, yeah, all well and good I hear you think, but no.....to quote dh's reaction whilst he was talking to me on the phone, as realisation dawned...'oh the little bugger' went he.....to which I demanded to know what, and it turned out that the what? was biro all over our lovely laminate flooring ......so could you all please assist with the best way to get it off, without ruining the floor? (don't worry I did berrate dh for being stupid enough to leave dd with a bloomin biro at her tender age 15mths...'I thought she was druming?' men)

Gwenick Tue 01-Feb-05 18:09:29

http://www.floorings.com/faqs/Laminate/spotguide.shtml

Alcohol or nail polish remover - according to link above

Frizbe Tue 01-Feb-05 19:30:14

Thanks Gwenick, off to get the nail polish remover now!

moondog Tue 01-Feb-05 19:35:09

I have a vast supply of cheap Russian vodka that I use for things like this. Always works. Russians use it for everything, even (I kid you not!) mosquito repellant!

Gwenick Tue 01-Feb-05 19:42:02

NP Frizbe - hope it works - I often turn to google for help with stuff (if my mum isn't in when I ring LOL - what a baby I am hey - nearly 26, married mother of 2 and still call my mum when something goes wrong!).

starlover Tue 01-Feb-05 21:16:05

MILK!

Seriously... saw it on how clean is your house or something, and when the little girl i look after drew all over her doll's face I tried it and it came right off! MAGIC!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: