Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

DS is so sweet...

(3 Posts)
yoyo Wed 05-Jan-05 10:56:52

Just asked DS what he was doing as could hear him playing happily and he said "ironing". When I went to check he'd taken a pair of his trousers from a drawer and was ironing them with his toy iron (bought for DDs many year back). He looked so pleased with himself! He is 2 soon and I wondered if boys start getting into role play at this age? He also loves playing with teasets and pushing his DSs pram about.

Grizzly Wed 05-Jan-05 21:24:45

Does he see you (or partner) ironing often? I'm a bit of a 'wiper' always wiping down work surfaces, tables, high chairs etc and DS - now 16 months will grab any cloth, hankie, t-shirt and wipe his high chair or the furniture whenever possible. I'm both chuffed at his attentiveness and worried that I've started some wierd obsession with him!!

aloha Wed 05-Jan-05 21:26:02

Um, the other day I was ironing because I wanted to sell some clothes on Ebay. Ds (3) wandered past the kitchen, did a double take and said, wonderingly, "What are you doing, mummy?"
Guess how much ironing I do?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now