Studying infant development

(1 Post)
alicefoster29 Mon 26-Oct-20 08:34:02

I am completing a masters that is focused on childhood development and the best way to study this is by observing the beginnings of development, known as “infant observation”.

I am therefore looking for a family in South London with a newborn, or who are due before January 2021, who would be happy for me to visit for one hour per week. This would ideally start before the baby is 6 weeks old. Might you be able to help?

We will of course ensure this is Covid secure, and so can meet outside (weather permitting) or arrange for the observation to take place over Zoom.

There would be no need for the family to do anything beyond deciding on the time to visit, as I would simply observe what the baby is doing at the agreed time.

I would be hugely grateful if you could consider it. If you may be interested please get in touch on 07775814239. I can answer any questions you might have and we can discuss whether this might work for both of us.

About me
Hi, my name is Alice. I’m currently a lawyer, and I’m studying for a Msc in Psychodynamics of Human Development with a view to re-training as a Child and Adolescent Psychotherapist. I am based in Herne Hill, but happy to travel to the surrounding areas as necessary. I can provide a letter confirming my attendance on the course as well as an enhanced DBS certificate.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in