Talk

Advanced search

7 month old dd pooping up to six times a day

(5 Posts)
mumofmoomin Wed 26-Sep-07 20:03:55

An 'is this normal?' thread: my 7 month old dd has been on solids for a couple of months now. Specifically I give her 3 milk feeds and 3 solid feeds {separately} throughout the day. She is a really good eater and seems to love mummy's cooking (which is gratifying). However, she has recently started pooping more and more - now so that it's after almost every feed. They are only little ones, and not hard/diarrohea-like so nothing alarming going on, but should I be worried about this? I don't want to lower her fruit/veg intake as she is prone to constipation, but I am a bit concerned about the frequency with which she's going. Has anyone else had a similar experience, or know anything about how often a baby should go?

notnowbernard Wed 26-Sep-07 20:05:54

I find it can be very random - from one a day to 5+ a day... don't think it's anything to worry about, from what you say.

spinspinsugar Wed 26-Sep-07 20:06:24

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mumofmoomin Thu 27-Sep-07 21:50:06

Great! Good to know that I've produced a crap factory - thanks for the reassurance spinspin smile.

jellybelly25 Fri 28-Sep-07 09:35:27

roflmao crap factory grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now