Talk

Advanced search

7 month old dd pooping up to six times a day

(5 Posts)
mumofmoomin Wed 26-Sep-07 20:03:55

An 'is this normal?' thread: my 7 month old dd has been on solids for a couple of months now. Specifically I give her 3 milk feeds and 3 solid feeds {separately} throughout the day. She is a really good eater and seems to love mummy's cooking (which is gratifying). However, she has recently started pooping more and more - now so that it's after almost every feed. They are only little ones, and not hard/diarrohea-like so nothing alarming going on, but should I be worried about this? I don't want to lower her fruit/veg intake as she is prone to constipation, but I am a bit concerned about the frequency with which she's going. Has anyone else had a similar experience, or know anything about how often a baby should go?

notnowbernard Wed 26-Sep-07 20:05:54

I find it can be very random - from one a day to 5+ a day... don't think it's anything to worry about, from what you say.

spinspinsugar Wed 26-Sep-07 20:06:24

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mumofmoomin Thu 27-Sep-07 21:50:06

Great! Good to know that I've produced a crap factory - thanks for the reassurance spinspin smile.

jellybelly25 Fri 28-Sep-07 09:35:27

roflmao crap factory grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: