Talk

Advanced search

Worrying about my 6 month old

(3 Posts)
Bpr187 Fri 27-Mar-20 18:42:11

I posted a few weeks ago about my 6 month old hoping that someone who had the same worries as me could re assure me.

He's 6 months old and he's always been a winger. He use to smile more between 8 weeks to 4.5 months but since then his smiles have almost disappeared. He will smile sometimes but not at me just at random stuff and he will laugh if I tickle him. He's so hard to please as he doesn't like any toys really, he doesn't like his jumperoo, he just wants me to carry him around, go on the boob or sleep. I'm thinking all sorts such as red flags for autism, global delay etc. The reason I'm thinking this is because he's a bit behind with his milestones too. He can hold some toys but he doesn't like reaching very much, he's started to roll but he can't go all the way over, he can sit up for about 15 seconds but he's quite wobbly. I'm not too worried about these things though. It's more the smiling, I just think every baby smiles. Or am I wrong in thinking that?? Advice please I'm so so sad about this and it's really affecting me.

OP’s posts: |
JiltedJohnsJulie Fri 27-Mar-20 19:29:53

What does your HB say about his milestones OP!

Bpr187 Fri 27-Mar-20 19:32:54

@JiltedJohnsJulie

Well it's a bit awkward at the moment because she hasn't exactly been out to see him because of all this covid19. She said she's sure it's nothing to worry about as all babies reach milestones at different times. His eyes seem a bit off so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it. I'm just so worried it's so upsetting.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in