Talk

Advanced search

Clothes size advice!

(3 Posts)
peaky297 Thu 26-Mar-20 09:51:49

Hello ladies!
My DD is 15 weeks old and is quite long for her age. I find next is generous clothing wise, but she is now nearly out of the 0-3m baby grows in that range. Can you please let me know how you have found the sizes in different shops? I'm looking for ones that run small so I can get her into 3-6months without them swamping her!

Thank you x

OP’s posts: |
Jannt86 Thu 26-Mar-20 18:55:51

Next definitely run BIG. I think morissons and asda have tended to run small for us. Mammas and papas babygros were ridiculously small, so much so our little fattie split one grin

DaffodilsAndDandelions Wed 01-Apr-20 19:44:01

My DS is massive for his age, out of 0-3 by 6 weeks! Have you tried just putting her in pyjamas? Because they don’t have feet and aren’t one piece from happy to shoulder they can last a LOT longer. Add a pair of socks if you are worried about cold toes but mine never seemed to be bothered in his sleeping bag.
If you can’t find PJs that small then I found leggings and a plain cotton T-shirt worked just as well.

DS has just gone to bed aged 15months in a 2-3yo vest and a pair of 12-18 month PJs from primark that are now definitely too short but not too tight.

It’s such a shame with long babies as dungarees are soo cute and babygros so easy but that grow out of them so fast!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in