Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

tumbletots do I have to pay for a series of sessions or can I just turn up?

(12 Posts)
peachygirl Mon 10-Sep-07 21:24:10

Title say it all really.
Does it work in terms paid in advance or weekly sessions?

Rhubarb Mon 10-Sep-07 21:24:55

You have to pay. You need to phone and book I think.

Hulababy Mon 10-Sep-07 21:26:46

You pay for a block at a time. They will normally do a free trial session first though. Call them and ask for details.

littlelapin Mon 10-Sep-07 21:28:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

peachygirl Mon 10-Sep-07 21:37:35

Thats a bit of a pain I want to do things on mon and tues ( my days off) with dd but really want to just turn up to things, allowing me to have long weekends away if I wish.
Sigh mon and tues are not popular days for baby and toddler groups
Thanks everyone

Hulababy Mon 10-Sep-07 21:51:29

Peachygirl - if you prefer more adhoc, check out some of the local soft play areas near yo. many have special sessions for little ones, with some directed activities included, and those you don't have to book in advance.

LadyVictoriaOfCake Mon 10-Sep-07 21:52:26

what age is tumble tots for? as dd3 really needs to do som,ething and with Peter due home in the next few weeks would like to do something a bit structured with her.

Hulababy Mon 10-Sep-07 21:53:35

IIRR you can do Gymbabes from crawling to wallking, and then Tumbletots up to preschool. After that is is Gymbobs or something or other.

peachygirl Mon 10-Sep-07 21:53:51

Ooh hadn't thought of that. DD is still quite little and I don't want to press lots of classes on her

Sidge Mon 10-Sep-07 21:54:25

Our local leisure centre does something called Creepy Crawlers, then Toddlers Soft Play (or something like that) which is very similar to Tumbletots but is a drop-in sessional thing. We used to go most weeks, they do a couple of sessions - one on Wednesday and one Sunday morning.

Maybe your local place has something similar?

southeastastra Mon 10-Sep-07 22:00:30

lots of leisure centres run their own structured/non structured groups. prob cheaper than tumbletots too

islandofsodor Mon 10-Sep-07 22:02:51

You pay half termly but get the first session free.

To be fair its not really viable for a tumble tots leader to allow pay as you go. The group sizes are restricted and she has to know in advance how many staff to have and still has to pay rent etc.

If you missed several weeks that would be lost revenue for them when someone else could have taken that place.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now