Talk

Advanced search

Why does my 7 month old wake up miserable

(3 Posts)
Lolacat1234 Wed 13-Nov-19 07:16:33

My 7 month old wakes in the morning around 6 (used to be 7 before the clocks went back and nothing I've tried has changed this!) The problem I have now is that when she wakes at 6ish she is miserable and looks as though she wants to go back to sleep but can't. When she woke at 7 she was well rested and happy in her cot just playing until I went in. I've tried to get her back to sleep for that precious hour but it's impossible. I put the dummy back in and she closes her eyes and makes frustrated sounds before full out crying. My older son used to sleep until after 7am consistently and wake up happy playing always so I'm stumped how to fix!

Any advice would be much appreciated!

OP’s posts: |
NewMum293 Wed 13-Nov-19 09:48:14

Would you be willing to bring her into your bed? Whenever my daughter wakes up early, we just bring her into our bed and she normally sleeps for an extra hour or so!

Lolacat1234 Wed 13-Nov-19 11:16:56

I tried the other day and it just continues in our bed! It's not the end of the world as I'm happy to get up with her at 6, it just feels like she wants longer to sleep but just can't. If she woke up at 6 happy and playing I wouldn't have a problem, it's not so much the time she wakes just her mood sad xx

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in