Talk

Advanced search

Infant Observation

(1 Post)
LivvJE Fri 18-Oct-19 12:14:37

Hello,
My name is Olivia and I am currently enrolled at the Tavistock and Portman Clinic in NW London, studying a Masters in Psychoanalytic Studies. As part of the course, I am required to partake in infant observation, so I am currently looking for a mother and new born infant to observe within the home setting once a week for an hour, for a minimum of one academic year. I am required to start before the baby is 4 weeks old, so if you are a mother who is due to give birth very soon and may be interested, please feel free to contact me. The purpose of this observation is to gain a more in-depth understanding of a baby's typical development during the first year of life, as this is when key stages in emotional, mental and physical growth occur. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me through mumsnet or via email me at: oliviajedkins@yahoo.com, and I can give you more information about my course and what infant observation entails.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »