Talk

Advanced search

Laugh? I nearly cried.

(5 Posts)
legalalien Mon 30-Jul-07 23:03:43

Poor old DS (2.8) has been to A&E today after an unfortunate incident involving his head and an underground railway platform.

Has been bearing up well (speaking to doctor, eating dinner etc.) - put him to bed as usual and after 20 minutes of silence was treated to a rendition of "Jack and Jill went up the hill..."

Now asleep. Poor tyke.

moljam Mon 30-Jul-07 23:19:43

omg!is he ok?what happened?how aful!jack and jill is good sign!

Saturn74 Mon 30-Jul-07 23:21:16

Oh dear!
Hope he's feeling better soon - and agree with Jack and Jill being a good sign.

legalalien Mon 30-Jul-07 23:24:05

he's bearing up ok - lump the size of an egg on his forehead - my boss tells me that it's the "inward" lumps that are the ones to worry about!

He's already torn up both knees in the last weekend - looks like he's taking after his father (poor MIL had social services after her given the number of his childhood injuries - all of which were genuinely inflicted in non-bad ways - cricket, climbing trees - you get the idea)

Just checked and still peaceably asleep - told to check every couple of hours.

Incidentally - very impressed with the outpatients service at Guys in London

moljam Mon 30-Jul-07 23:26:50

glad hes ok!my eldest ds seems accident prone too,hospital visit for trapping his willy in tiolet seat and trying to rollerskate downstairs first thing xmas morning as he thought as skates were from santa hed be able to fly are most memorable!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now