Talk

Advanced search

Question for mums with baby boys!

(6 Posts)
lauren1982 Mon 15-Jul-19 15:18:50

Hello, quick question!

I have two boys - one is 2.5 yrs old and the other is 5 months. I know that baby erections are normal - my 2.5 year old has had them from birth. But my 5 month old has never had one (that I've seen). So I'm wondering - do ALL baby boys get them? Or could it be a sign he's not developing properly down there?! I'm sure I'm worrying about nothing, and I'll mention to doc at next appointment, but thought I'd see what I get on here smile Thanks in advance!

OP’s posts: |
aquarius1994 Mon 15-Jul-19 18:25:05

I would think it's normal. My baby is 15 months and I sometimes notice but not always. I think at this young age worrying about erections is pointless

ForeverBaffled Mon 15-Jul-19 18:44:28

I’ve never seen my 16 month old have one ever! Not sure if I should be concerned now...

aquarius1994 Mon 15-Jul-19 19:48:09

Oh for heavens sake why are you people worrying about such trivial things. These babies are sooooo young to be worrying about erections

lauren1982 Mon 15-Jul-19 21:36:56

aquarius1994 - I was just waiting for someone to write something like this and I almost didn't post it for that reason, but then thought what the hell. And I never said I was losing sleep over the issue so please don't try to make me feel silly. Go do something useful with your time other than looking for posts to reply to with no intention of helping.

OP’s posts: |
Shelley54 Sat 20-Jul-19 07:43:29

No they don’t get them all the time. I’ve got two boys and have seen errections a couple of times from them.

Please don’t spend time worrying about this.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in