Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help please with ds (4.7) whos behaviour is dreadful!!!!!!!!

(3 Posts)
Jazzicatz Fri 27-Jul-07 09:59:04

Ds will not do anything without a battle, he won't eat anything, he hurts and bullies his younger brother, he breaks and wrecks things all the time, and I am finding it hard to be with him as he just turns everything into a massive battle. I know this has been done loads of times, but what can I do? we are only one week into the holidays and I could kill him!!!!!!!!!

indiasmum Fri 27-Jul-07 10:14:10

cant offewr advice really only uttmost sympathy as my ds2 (4.6!) is exactly the same. have found wine and fags to be a great comfort as i rapidly lose the will to live

Kaz33 Fri 27-Jul-07 12:31:36

Oh can I join in - DS1(5) is in his little brothers face (4) all the time - he is always poking him and pulling him around. They are always talking and also constantly playing some silly game which involves one of them being a puppy.

I move between trying to ignore it and losing my temper and telling DS1 off. Not the way to go and I know DS1 feels threatened as DS2 can now run faster than him.

Better off my chest now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now