Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

DS 3 (4 in Nov) gets far to excited

(4 Posts)
ClareL Wed 25-Jul-07 16:26:59

My DS get far too excited about stuff - until he is nearly frothing at the mouth. He doesn't seem to be able to control his excite and he works himself up to fever pitch until he is nearly hyperventilating. We have just been on holiday to my BIL/SIL in Switz and they live nr a lake and my BIL regularly took my DD(7) and DS out on the lake in a dingy. My DS scared the life out of me as he was squealing like a donkey and I had to put my hand over his mouth in the end as he couldn't control himself. His chest was going up and down and he was making the most horrific noises all because he wanted to go in the dinghy!!! It's lovely that he obviously enjoying himself - but his excitement levels are way beyond any levels of excitement I ever see in other children.

Twiglett Wed 25-Jul-07 18:48:51

why do you think its a problem

it sounds lovely

Twiglett Wed 25-Jul-07 18:49:49

sorry not meaning to denigrate your concern in any way .. it will just naturally lessen as he gets older .. it IS rather lovely isn't it?

ClareL Thu 26-Jul-07 17:14:17

It is lovely - but then it is very waring as he gets so so excited about everything. He rides a scooter like a bat out of hell - completely fearless and getting more and more excited the faster he goes. The squealing at the side of the lake was the most excited I had ever seen him and at one point he even pulled my hand over his mouth to muffle the noise coming out of his mouth. Bless....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now