Talk

Advanced search

What can your 11 month old do?

(4 Posts)
sidesplittinglol Sat 30-Mar-19 09:21:16

My 11 month old is a bright lovely DD.
However I feel she isn't doing as much as she could/should be doing.

For example, she doesn't put things to her mouth and therefore doesn't feed herself no matter how much encouragement I give her.

She doesn't stand unaided or pull herself up on furniture. And she doesn't try to mover her feet along to make footsteps.

Is this normal or should I be concerned that she's not doing what she should be doing at this age?

OP’s posts: |
TigerQuoll Sat 30-Mar-19 11:58:50

Answering the title in the question niece 1 could only crawl (walked at about 13 months), feed herself pieces of food, and say Duck and Mamama and Dadada

Niece 2 could walk with arms outstretched, feed herself pieces of food, could grab anything on nearly any table and super motivated to get into everything, no words (still no words age 13 months but walks as well as or maybe better than her cousin who is 4 months older, meanwhile her cousin says about 20 words).

Hairwizard Sun 07-Apr-19 09:39:58

My dd is 11months, will be 1 on 1st may. She belly crawls, likes to feed herself, claps her hands, babbles but no words yet. Not pulling self to standing/walking yet. It is bothering me shes not, but keep telling myself all babies are different, its ILs that will be coqmparing her to ds and making comments that bother me more though.

sidesplittinglol Wed 10-Apr-19 21:02:38

She's since started to stand whilst holding on to things but won't physically make herself stand. It's only if I make her and support her. She's also just started feeding herself too which I am so pleased about, although there's not much she likes to eat.

All babies are different though aren't they and I too have to keep reminding myself of this

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in