Talk

Advanced search

hyperactive child!!!!

(6 Posts)
martini82 Wed 04-Jul-07 15:38:42

my son has always been on the go from day 1. he was walking at 8 months!! as he got older some of this activeness turned to agression he is now 3.6.

i tryed everything to try and inprove his behaviour he wouldn't even respond to the naughty step he just kept getting off and running off for me to catch him and put him back. it eventually got to the point where i took him to a mother and toddler group and left in tears cos he was the most destructive boysterious child there.

then came play school and i was convinced he would get expelled in his first week!! luckly this didn't happen one of the auntie suggested that it may be something to do with the food he was eating. one of the changes she suggested was to change from all dairy to the goats equilivalt. this seemed to help a bit, i have since taken him to an allergy tester and discovered there are a number of triggers.

since taking him from 'naughty' food to 'good' food he is a changed child! its amazing the difference my house is so much more relaxed!!!!

just thought i'd share this with you all!!!!

czn Wed 04-Jul-07 19:36:54

thank you I think I might try it as your ds sounds like mine! always nice to hear that there is a solution that works. Where did you get the allergy test done?

martini82 Thu 05-Jul-07 09:59:48

it was done in ashford, costs £50 for the first consultation and is completely non invasive! they also checked for vitamin deficiency. their web address is www.banyanretreat.com and the lady that does it is sheila lane hope this helps!! its certainly made my life calmer!!

czn Thu 05-Jul-07 16:51:04

thanks. I think I will get the whole family done. Will let you know.

martini82 Fri 06-Jul-07 08:39:19

excelllent keep in touch

martini82 Fri 06-Jul-07 08:42:19

just another thought might be worth looing at www.hacsg.org.uk which is hyperactive child support group its full of info well worth a look.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now