Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

my 5month old has been crying ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(9 Posts)
daisybo Sat 30-Jun-07 17:43:51

seriously, screaming all day. she hasn't got a temperature but i've given her some calpol anyway incase she's in some sort of pain.
she really isn't herself and i can't get her to stop crying, and not just moaning but proper tears n all screaming
aaaaaah! what is wrong with her?!!!

<<<<rant over >>>>

TheApprentice Sat 30-Jun-07 17:45:30

Sorry if this is stating th obvious but teething?

Or maybe tummy pains.

Or maybe coming down with something. Ds did this when he was coming dowqn with a cold and it was only obvious afterwards iyswim.

mckenzie Sat 30-Jun-07 17:54:18

Is anything at all making her stop daisybo?
Out in the pushchair? in the car?
Is she feeding okay?

daisybo Sat 30-Jun-07 17:55:27

she has been teething a bit which makes her grumpy but not like this - she has been screaming all day, like she is in a lot of discomfort. have been giving calpol and nelsons teetha but nothing seems to help
dh is convinced she's starving cos we haven't weaned her yet and she's crying for food !!

daisybo Sat 30-Jun-07 17:57:43

the only thing that stops her crying is me feeding her (she is breastfed) but the minute she comes off she is back to screaming - so it's the sucking more than the food that's soothing her iykwim.
am starting to get a bit worried about her

mckenzie Sat 30-Jun-07 17:59:51

if you are worried Daisybo then you get straight on the phone to your out of hours doctors. You are her mother - you know best in these cases.

mckenzie Sun 01-Jul-07 09:24:30

how is your DD Daisybo?

MrsCarrot Sun 01-Jul-07 09:27:47

Sounds like my five month old a couple of weeks ago and he had an ear infection. There was no temperature either and he was only soothed by sucking.

Hope it's improved today, if not, get an appointment. They will see you with a baby I'm sure.

daisybo Sun 01-Jul-07 12:51:18

she is much better today thanks
still miserable but not screaming as much!!
thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now