Talk

Advanced search

have a very difficult 6 yr old, HELP PLS!!!!!!

(7 Posts)
turquoisenights Mon 25-Jun-07 18:36:26

i am a lone parent to a 6 yr old dd.
i have no family around, i grew her up on my own in difficult conditions.
her behaviour is increasingly difficult for the last month (she was difficult bfore, too).
she is very strong physically. sometimes she hits me.
i cant have any diciplyne on her.
for example when its bed time she just lays on floor, dont get ready for bed etc.
life is very difficult with her.
i cant go out too much with her, and at home she is never giving any peace. i cant approach her too to do something together, her behaviours so difficult too bear, and i think we are fed up of each other.
she is verbally abusive too.
her father never tried to see her, etc, but sometimes i am thinking of just leaving her to him.
some times i feel like i am going to lose my mind, my life all ruined.
i feel trapped.
advices and ideas pls???....

dustystar Mon 25-Jun-07 18:41:56

It sounds like both of you need some help and support. I think you should ask your GP to help.

3littlefrogs Mon 25-Jun-07 18:43:02

Is your dd at school? Could you speak to her teacher? Ask to be referred for help and support?

turquoisenights Mon 25-Jun-07 18:45:37

she is referred but procedures are going so slow, i feel i cant stand this life anymore.

dustystar Mon 25-Jun-07 18:46:31

What about help and support for you?

turquoisenights Mon 25-Jun-07 18:47:09

at the meantime i am thinking of going to GP to ask for some ad's to get more strength.

dustystar Mon 25-Jun-07 18:49:58

That might be a good idea. I think you need to let your GP know how you are feeling.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now