Talk

Advanced search

7 year old back chat

(3 Posts)
Ukmum1 Tue 13-Mar-18 17:42:28

I am tearing my hair out. Since we moved to a new school in uk (we lived overseas for a while) my dd has become cheeky and now back chatting. She was particulary bad on Sunday of all days. During school holidays her behaviour is great, just starts to flare up when she goes back to the school. I feel her writing is also going behind and she seems to forget to bring items home. She is an outgoing chatty girl and we have no complaints from teacher or her other avtivity leaders. We have parents evening soon so will see what teacher says then. Her concentration level isnt great at school now so bigger class sizes and currently no TA doesnt help.

EveryoneTalkAboutPopMusic Tue 13-Mar-18 19:59:20

Could she be finding the move hard?

Ukmum1 Tue 13-Mar-18 20:22:49

She seems to be fine other times, it’s mostly when she’s been at school she becomes cheeky and not listening. She’s settled in ok and is going to different activities after school. We didn’t have any issues when we moved overseas, respect and discipline was a big thing at the school there, here not so much. I try to remind her about respect, empathy etc, I’m just hoping it’s a phase.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: