Talk

Advanced search

Soft play advice

(3 Posts)
cambscountrylass Tue 13-Mar-18 08:00:30

I went to soft play yesterday with my 2.5 year old. She climbed into the tunnel when a boy already in there who was probably a year older gave her a good push to her stomach. I went in and told him it wasn't nice to push little girls. Ten minutes later he again pushed her over and I went in and told him he was naughty and if he did it again I would tell his Mam. This wasn't play it wasn't very nice and my happy go lucky daughter was quite upset.

Having not been in this situation before, what would other mums do? Tell the mother, let them sort it out for themselves? Any advice welcome as I see a few more years of soft play yet!

EveryoneTalkAboutPopMusic Tue 13-Mar-18 12:21:10

We’ve met some horrors over the years. I’d either get her to play in a different area or take it as an opportunity to give her a snack and a drink and hope he’d wondered off by the time she finished.

starpatch Sat 17-Mar-18 18:16:10

definitely tell the mum if you could identify her then she can deal with it
I have been that parent and I would want to know. if you can't see her condemning the behaviour loudly and publicly will normally get her attention!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: