My 4yo never listens!

(3 Posts)
kirler90 Sun 14-Jan-18 18:38:42

Hi!

I need to let off some steam about my darling 4 yo son. I love him to come he end of the universe but goodness me he's very ignorant. I don't know how many times I have to say "no" everyday (probably a million). He just never listens. We've tried the whole taking toys away, time out, missing out on trips and no treats but nothing seems to work. He just doesn't seem to care. I don't think it's helped that when he was smaller my husband always used to laugh when he was doing something naughty. But literally my son climbs all over the sofa, banister & kitchen work tops. Hits his 2 older brothers. I know kids will be kids but enough is enough. What else can I do? He's due to start school in September and I'm hoping that by a Miracle he will change from being at school. He's good at preschool but not at home. Other then preschool he is always with us. Never sees grandparents or anything

OP’s posts: |
frankiehat Sun 14-Jan-18 19:46:08

My 4 year is the same. As you have two older ones I'm guessing it isn't normal then?!

Following for advice!

kirler90 Sun 14-Jan-18 19:50:02

Yes my 2 older ones were never this bad at age 4. I'm just hoping it's a phase he's making me so tired

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in